Tuesday 17 July 2007

Birthday Wish

It is a "Belated Birthday wish" I wrote for my beloved boss (now he is my Ex boss but a good friend:)



I was just counting down the date

Waiting a party to celebrate

Oh! I am sorry; I am too late!

I had nothing to participate


A lovable person, a likeable man

God may keep You from hassle and pain

Grant you nice things, you want to gain

You are in fact the Crown of Sultan**


You are a person Nice and Fair,

Generally found very rare

I have nothing to give You share

But few words and a lot of prayer


I wrote all of this for your birthday

But I am sorry; I do delay…

That you live long is what I pray..

With a colorful life that will never gray

And enthusiasm for every day

In your praise I can just say

"You Are the Best! Among all meet,

Either in Castle or Open Street".

**The MD of that company and afther of my boss was Mr Sultan

1 comment:

Hira said...

hey thanx for commentin....l